Conference Location: LUMC
The conference will be held at the Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC) in Leiden, the Netherlands. The LUMC is located right next to Leiden Central Railway Station.
The LUMC consists of three interconnected buildings on the hospital/medical campus: the hospital, the research center and the education center.
The LUMC is one of several academic medical centers in the Netherlands. The core tasks of the LUMC are:
- Patient care: routine care, high-level clinical care, and in particular, high-level reference care.
- Research: both fundamental and bedside, healthcare-oriented research.
- Education for the faculties of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
- Specialist medical training.
- Additional training, both post-doctoral and post-vocational.
The LUMC, employing approximately 7000 people, comprises of the Leiden University Hospital and the Faculty of Medicine of the Leiden University.
For more information about the LUMC visit the website.