The following criteria are valid for abstract submission:
- The LIMSC is a student conference, so your research must be started during the time you were a student and completed not later than two years after your graduation.
- The corrected abstract must be submitted before November 2nd 2012.
- Your abstract must be written in the correct format (i.e: ‘Introduction’, ‘Material and Methods’, ‘Results’ and ‘Discussion’).
- The abstract may not contain more than 350 words.
- LIMSC accepts abstracts of clinical and basic research. This
research can pertain to any medical or biomedical field (excluding
pharmacy and dentistry). Abstracts of case reports and reviews will not be reviewed!
To submit your abstract and procedure:
Presenting participants must submit their abstract in order to apply for LIMSC 2013. You can only submit your abstract via the therefore meant abstract module. All abstracts sent by mail will be declined.
It is allowed to submit more then one abstract in all (bio)medical fields.
The secretary of the Organizing Committee (OC) will check the format and spelling of the submitted abstracts. If there are errors, the abstract will be returned to the applicant for correction. The corrected version must be submitted before November 2nd 2012.
After we receive your accepted abstract our Scientific Committee (SC) will evaluate and select the best abstracts based on their quality. To maintain objectivity, all abstracts will be presented to the PC members without name or nationality.
Note: Only the author that submits the abstract will receive an invite to LIMSC 2013. Co-authors will have to register themselves as visitors to attend.
By submitting your abstract you will not automatically be invited to present at LIMSC 2013. If your abstract is placed in the top 200 you are selected. You will be invited as an active and you will receive an e-mail concerning the ‘active’-registration. If your abstract is not selected, you are very welcome to visit the conference as a visitor. You can register as a visitor by our registration programme on our website. This will be possible in January 2013.
We wish you all the best for the selection.
Submit your Abstract now!
For questions check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)